Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blog #10--Dialogue that defines relatinships between characters

RICKY Mina! I missed you so much! MINA Ugh, Ricky. We saw each other a few hours ago. Now stop clinging onto me. RICKY You didn’t miss me? MINA (sarcastically) Of course I missed you. RICKY Are you being sarcastic? It sounds like you are. MINA No, why would you ever think I was being sarcastic? Don’t you know me? RICKY Mina, stop using sarcasm! I don’t like it. MINA (smirks) Oh really? I thought you loved it. RICKY (crosses arms in a huff) You’re so mean. MINA I’m sorry. I just love messing around with you. RICKY No, your apology is not accepted. MINA That’s fine by me. I’ll just sit by Logan. Maybe we can get closer. RICKY No! I mean, uh. I’ll sit by Logan. You can’t go anywhere near another guy. MINA (pinches Ricky’s cheeks) Sure thing, Mr. Chipmunk Cheeks. RICKY Aww, don’t start teasing me about my cheeks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment