Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blog #9--Dialogue that moves the story forward

Dialogue that moves the story forward: MR ROSS Why, it's a pleasure to meet you, little lady. GABRIELA (scowling) Can't say the same about you, ass. MR ROSS Now, now, young lady. That tone of your is not tolerated, considering the actions of your crime. GABRIELA Crime? Pff, please! Just because I was studying for school. I never thought I could be arrested for that. MR ROSS (pauses and continues, pacing around her) You seem oblivious by these chains of events. Would you rather look past these actions and let me just release as of the whole ordeal never happened? GABRIELA (frowning) Well. . .yeah, actually. MR ROSS I see. But you should know Ms Vendez that this action can not be simply overlooked. You may think I'm paranoid about your past actions, but this matter is far worse then you actually think. MR ROSS (continuing) I do hope you drag anyone into this mess, young lady. It'll be ashamed if anyone else was to be hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment